ooking to enjoy drinks with friends but tired of loud, dimly lit bars? The Pedal Pub takes social drinking "in an entirely new direction — any direction." Invented in the Netherlands, this human-powered party mobile transports up to 17 people, including the driver and someone manning the tap. The wooden barrel up front hides a keg, and an MP3-enabled audio system helps keep the party going. Even the driver gets a personal cup holder, so if you're behind the wheel, "good luck not getting pulled over."
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- How I became the heavyweight champion of the world
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week