Looking to enjoy drinks with friends but tired of loud, dimly lit bars? The Pedal Pub takes social drinking "in an entirely new direction — any direction." Invented in the Netherlands, this human-powered party mobile transports up to 17 people, including the driver and someone manning the tap. The wooden barrel up front hides a keg, and an MP3-enabled audio system helps keep the party going. Even the driver gets a personal cup holder, so if you're behind the wheel, "good luck not getting pulled over."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week