Percentage of fatal accidents that resulted from "distracted driving," according to new research
Percentage of "distracted driving" crashes that were caused by mobile phone use
Percentage of "distracted driving" accidents caused by people being "lost in thought"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week