inally — a handbag that'd be very hard to misplace, "even in the darkest corner of a nightclub." An Alexander Wang glow-in-the-dark bag ($725) will not only get you noticed after sundown, it also recalls the fun of the luminescent Band-Aids that some women will remember from childhood. Other designers recently released jeans and underwear that glow in the dark, but this application "outshines them all." Made of rubberized calf leather infused with rhodium, each bag is "actually a fresh white color" in daylight. Source: Cosmopolitan.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week