Finally — a handbag that'd be very hard to misplace, "even in the darkest corner of a nightclub." An Alexander Wang glow-in-the-dark bag ($725) will not only get you noticed after sundown, it also recalls the fun of the luminescent Band-Aids that some women will remember from childhood. Other designers recently released jeans and underwear that glow in the dark, but this application "outshines them all." Made of rubberized calf leather infused with rhodium, each bag is "actually a fresh white color" in daylight. Source: Cosmopolitan.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week