Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill, a Texas-based chain restaurant, has successfully trademarked the word "breastaurant." In response to the news, competitor Hooters took the high road, claiming that "breastaurants is a moniker too shallow to define Hooters."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week