Kohler's latest Numi toilet will redefine how you take care of business. In addition to sporting a personalized bidet, foot warmers, and a heated dryer, this $6,650 toilet is completely remote-controlled. It also boasts an SD card for personalizing playlists and a Bluetooth receiver for streaming audio... because simply reading in the bathroom is apparently so passé.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week