ohler's latest Numi toilet will redefine how you take care of business. In addition to sporting a personalized bidet, foot warmers, and a heated dryer, this $6,650 toilet is completely remote-controlled. It also boasts an SD card for personalizing playlists and a Bluetooth receiver for streaming audio... because simply reading in the bathroom is apparently so passé.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Poll: Twice as many Americans say sugar is more harmful than marijuana
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- The FDA just approved a high-tech tiara to prevent migraines, without drugs
Subscribe to the Week