We have to concede that this stuff works, says Leigh Cherrier at the Daily News. Melania Caviar Complexe C6 ($150), the new line of caviar-based skin products from Donald Trump's wife, Melania, "smells like exotic flowers" and, according to our tests, can make adult skin feel "as soft as, well, a baby's." The creams and serums cost up to $150 an ounce, but Melania claims that each day she covers her 7-year-old son with the moisturizer. We tried it on an 18-month-old toddler who not only loved the smell but the taste: Mid-treatment, "he grabbed the jar, shoved $50 worth into his mouth, and slurped it right up."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week