We've been warned for months that Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan would parody themselves in Scary Movie 5 — and now that the movie is less than a week away from its not-particularly-anticipated release, the Weinstein Company has been generous enough to release a clip of the scene, which features self-parodic performances by Sheen and Lohan as they embark on a particularly ill-fated one-night stand. (Watch the Scary Movie 5 scene below.)
The scene begins as Sheen works to convince Lohan to sleep with him. Though Lohan demands "privacy," it quickly becomes clear that Sheen is secretly filming a sex tape, to go along with the hundreds of other clandestinely filmed sex tapes lining his walls. As the pair climb into bed, Lohan makes a joke about her court-ordered substance abuse monitor. Hilarious!
Watch the scene for yourself:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week