Stephen Colbert introduces Bill Clinton to Twitter
Colbert picked the former president's handle: It's @PrezBillyJeff. Really.
At the DNC, Bill Clinton claimed that since 1961, 18 million more jobs were created when Democrats were in the White House than when Republicans were in charge. He's right. But is he wrong to take the credit?
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week