Stephen Colbert introduces Bill Clinton to Twitter
Colbert picked the former president's handle: It's @PrezBillyJeff. Really.
At the DNC, Bill Clinton claimed that since 1961, 18 million more jobs were created when Democrats were in the White House than when Republicans were in charge. He's right. But is he wrong to take the credit?
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
Subscribe to the Week