Stephen Colbert introduces Bill Clinton to Twitter
Colbert picked the former president's handle: It's @PrezBillyJeff. Really.
At the DNC, Bill Clinton claimed that since 1961, 18 million more jobs were created when Democrats were in the White House than when Republicans were in charge. He's right. But is he wrong to take the credit?
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week