Why conspiracy theorists will have a hard time in Boston
The emergence of truthers in the wake of the Boston attacks was inevitable. But the attacks lack many factors needed for a good conspiracy theory
Alex Trautwig/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week