1. Tiny dog walks bigger dog
Why invest in a dog walker when you can just get a smaller, feistier pup? (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Some welcome perspective
Tough day at the office? Take a breather: Hereistoday.com is one of those rare, well-designed sites that does a fine job of putting the last 24 hours into perspective. (Via Lauren Hansen)
3. Unfortunate ink
Well, maybe it's a tofu dog?
Regretting that tattoo, bro? twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s…— Duff Goldman (@Duff_Goldman) April 29, 2013
6. Fearsome dog attacks hapless photographer
Very gruesome stuff. Don't click play. You'll regret it. (Via Twitter)
7. Cat of the Week
Everyone tip your hat to Bojangles, who celebrated his 14th birthday (!!!) last week. He thinks it's time to cut you off.
Do you own a cat, dog, or other cuddly animal? Send your best photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week