1. Tiny dog walks bigger dog
Why invest in a dog walker when you can just get a smaller, feistier pup? (Via Laughing Squid)
2. Some welcome perspective
Tough day at the office? Take a breather: Hereistoday.com is one of those rare, well-designed sites that does a fine job of putting the last 24 hours into perspective. (Via Lauren Hansen)
3. Unfortunate ink
Well, maybe it's a tofu dog?
Regretting that tattoo, bro? twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s…— Duff Goldman (@Duff_Goldman) April 29, 2013
6. Fearsome dog attacks hapless photographer
Very gruesome stuff. Don't click play. You'll regret it. (Via Twitter)
7. Cat of the Week
Everyone tip your hat to Bojangles, who celebrated his 14th birthday (!!!) last week. He thinks it's time to cut you off.
Do you own a cat, dog, or other cuddly animal? Send your best photo to Gayomali@TheWeek.com for a chance to be featured.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week