resident Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron help students complete a school project about the G-8 summit in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. Leaders of the world's eight most powerful nations have gathered there to discuss the ongoing conflict in Syria, among other issues. Click through for more newsy images from around the globe.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
Subscribe to the Week