President Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron help students complete a school project about the G-8 summit in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. Leaders of the world's eight most powerful nations have gathered there to discuss the ongoing conflict in Syria, among other issues. Click through for more newsy images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week