Housed in the Ritz-Carlton in the Financial District, this two story San Francisco penthouse has two bedrooms, a chef's kitchen, and a home theater. $8,000,000. Stephen Wu, Sotheby's International Realty, (415) 889-0880. Click through for a look at more perfect penthouses. For more information on any of the homes, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Is kissing your kid on the lips creepy?
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
Subscribe to the Week