Housed in the Ritz-Carlton in the Financial District, this two story San Francisco penthouse has two bedrooms, a chef's kitchen, and a home theater. $8,000,000. Stephen Wu, Sotheby's International Realty, (415) 889-0880. Click through for a look at more perfect penthouses. For more information on any of the homes, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week