Edward Morrissey has been writing about politics since 2003 in his blog, Captain's Quarters, and now writes for HotAir.com. His columns have appeared in the Washington Post, the New York Post, The New York Sun, the Washington Times, and other newspapers. Morrissey has a daily Internet talk show on politics and culture at Hot Air. Since 2004, Morrissey has had a weekend talk radio show in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and often fills in as a guest on Salem Radio Network's nationally-syndicated shows. He lives in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota with his wife, son and daughter-in-law, and his two granddaughters.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week