The president has called on the U.S. and Russia to cut their nukes by a third
Airlines spend more than $100 billion at the Paris Airshow, Nickelodeon refuses to limit junk food advertising, and more
The FBI comes up short — again — in the search for the remains of the long-missing former Teamsters boss
"This is not a field where one paints a painting that will be looked at for centuries."
"I haven't met any kid who doesn't like hip-hop. But I have met many that don't like science."
Planet Earth is now home to 12 million "high net worth individuals." Go ahead, roll your eyes
A veteran journalist, tongue firmly in cheek, riffs on the latest headlines
The acclaimed voice actor, whose credits also include Doug and Space Jam, is skeptical about the supposed "end" of Futurama
One man's silent vigil energizes a movement in need of a hero
Surely the article on Sen. Paul is interesting in its own right. But nobody can seem to get past the cover
Two NFL teams play in the New Jersey governor's state. He still roots for the Cowboys — and that will help him come 2016
The heartbreaking black-market goods have a long history in Asia
Up five points with less than 30 seconds between them and an NBA title, the San Antonio Spurs collapsed, giving the Heat a hugely improbable victory
A by-the-numbers look at the bureau's apparently blameless firing at suspected criminals and other intentional targets
The Chinese seem mostly sympathetic to the NSA leaker
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- The FBI has purposefully — and, it says, justifiably — shot 150 Americans since 1993
- Has Snowden crossed a red line?
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- 3D-printed batteries the size of a grain of sand
- The world is way, way bigger than you
- 10 things you need to know today: June 19, 2013
- Washington has an Edward Snowden problem