Police ticketed a 10-year-old Texas boy for not wearing his seat belt properly. Marshall May admits his seat belt became tangled as an aunt drove him home from school, but says he was "really scared" when a cop stopped the car and issued him a citation. "He made me sign my signature," said May, "but I don't have a signature because I'm 10 years old."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week