uitcases are for peons. To travel with class, you need a veritable piece of furniture, and T.T. Trunks' 'New Dandy' Trunk ($35,000) will pamper you, "from the cabin of a yacht to a tent in the Serengeti." Constructed out of wood, with brass hardware that can be plated in nickel or 24-karat gold, it comes with an iPad base and a whiskey decanter and glasses. Its drawers can also be equipped with a cigar humidifier, or with a poker set and fold-out tabletop. It's "an elegant impromptu soiree" on wheels. Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week