uitcases are for peons. To travel with class, you need a veritable piece of furniture, and T.T. Trunks' 'New Dandy' Trunk ($35,000) will pamper you, "from the cabin of a yacht to a tent in the Serengeti." Constructed out of wood, with brass hardware that can be plated in nickel or 24-karat gold, it comes with an iPad base and a whiskey decanter and glasses. Its drawers can also be equipped with a cigar humidifier, or with a poker set and fold-out tabletop. It's "an elegant impromptu soiree" on wheels. Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week