uitcases are for peons. To travel with class, you need a veritable piece of furniture, and T.T. Trunks' 'New Dandy' Trunk ($35,000) will pamper you, "from the cabin of a yacht to a tent in the Serengeti." Constructed out of wood, with brass hardware that can be plated in nickel or 24-karat gold, it comes with an iPad base and a whiskey decanter and glasses. Its drawers can also be equipped with a cigar humidifier, or with a poker set and fold-out tabletop. It's "an elegant impromptu soiree" on wheels. Source: The Wall Street Journal
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
Subscribe to the Week