ven when you're playing host at a summer cookout, there's no reason to be "sweating over the coals." Turn your smartphone into a BBQ sous chef with the iGrill ($99), a thermometer that "relays the progress of your precious slabs of meat" while you do more important things — like down a beer with guests. Insert the device's probe into a steak and set the desired temperature. iGrill's free app will cause your phone to buzz when the meat's done to your liking. Currently only for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Source: Men's Journal
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
Subscribe to the Week