-shirts with messages like "Marriage is so gay" became a hot commodity after the New York State Senate's recent decision to legalize gay matrimony. And "it's not just individuals who are happy about this decision," says Nate Rios at EverythingAndroid, pointing to this "Android Pride T-shirt" ($17.40) from search giant Google. Though this flagrantly liberal corporate tee does not explicitly celebrate marriage, it reflects Google's ongoing commitment to gay rights.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- The toughest question for 2016 Democratic presidential candidates
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
Subscribe to the Week