-shirts with messages like "Marriage is so gay" became a hot commodity after the New York State Senate's recent decision to legalize gay matrimony. And "it's not just individuals who are happy about this decision," says Nate Rios at EverythingAndroid, pointing to this "Android Pride T-shirt" ($17.40) from search giant Google. Though this flagrantly liberal corporate tee does not explicitly celebrate marriage, it reflects Google's ongoing commitment to gay rights.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week