T-shirts with messages like "Marriage is so gay" became a hot commodity after the New York State Senate's recent decision to legalize gay matrimony. And "it's not just individuals who are happy about this decision," says Nate Rios at EverythingAndroid, pointing to this "Android Pride T-shirt" ($17.40) from search giant Google. Though this flagrantly liberal corporate tee does not explicitly celebrate marriage, it reflects Google's ongoing commitment to gay rights.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week