T-shirts with messages like "Marriage is so gay" became a hot commodity after the New York State Senate's recent decision to legalize gay matrimony. And "it's not just individuals who are happy about this decision," says Nate Rios at EverythingAndroid, pointing to this "Android Pride T-shirt" ($17.40) from search giant Google. Though this flagrantly liberal corporate tee does not explicitly celebrate marriage, it reflects Google's ongoing commitment to gay rights.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week