T-shirts with messages like "Marriage is so gay" became a hot commodity after the New York State Senate's recent decision to legalize gay matrimony. And "it's not just individuals who are happy about this decision," says Nate Rios at EverythingAndroid, pointing to this "Android Pride T-shirt" ($17.40) from search giant Google. Though this flagrantly liberal corporate tee does not explicitly celebrate marriage, it reflects Google's ongoing commitment to gay rights.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 10 ways to gain real superpowers that will change your life
Subscribe to the Week