Few were caught unawares when Michele Bachmann announced that she's seeking the 2012 GOP presidential nomination, least of all T-shirt sellers, who've been hawking related wear for months. One trend in Bachmann merchandise: Wordplay. While this "She's the Mann" tee ($26.95) teases out the Minnesota congresswoman's ballsier side, a certain bumper sticker proclaims with rhyming style, "Bach over Barack: Michele Bachmann 2012."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week