Few were caught unawares when Michele Bachmann announced that she's seeking the 2012 GOP presidential nomination, least of all T-shirt sellers, who've been hawking related wear for months. One trend in Bachmann merchandise: Wordplay. While this "She's the Mann" tee ($26.95) teases out the Minnesota congresswoman's ballsier side, a certain bumper sticker proclaims with rhyming style, "Bach over Barack: Michele Bachmann 2012."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week