ew were caught unawares when Michele Bachmann announced that she's seeking the 2012 GOP presidential nomination, least of all T-shirt sellers, who've been hawking related wear for months. One trend in Bachmann merchandise: Wordplay. While this "She's the Mann" tee ($26.95) teases out the Minnesota congresswoman's ballsier side, a certain bumper sticker proclaims with rhyming style, "Bach over Barack: Michele Bachmann 2012."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week