With the national average price of gas hovering at about $4 per gallon (the highest since July 2008, when it was $4.11), Americans are enduring the sort of collective frustration that often finds expression through T-shirts. This "Gas Prices Suck" tee ($23) captures the fed-uppedness with a graphic wit that can only be called economical.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week