With the national average price of gas hovering at about $4 per gallon (the highest since July 2008, when it was $4.11), Americans are enduring the sort of collective frustration that often finds expression through T-shirts. This "Gas Prices Suck" tee ($23) captures the fed-uppedness with a graphic wit that can only be called economical.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week