With the national average price of gas hovering at about $4 per gallon (the highest since July 2008, when it was $4.11), Americans are enduring the sort of collective frustration that often finds expression through T-shirts. This "Gas Prices Suck" tee ($23) captures the fed-uppedness with a graphic wit that can only be called economical.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How names influence our destinies
Subscribe to the Week