ith the national average price of gas hovering at about $4 per gallon (the highest since July 2008, when it was $4.11), Americans are enduring the sort of collective frustration that often finds expression through T-shirts. This "Gas Prices Suck" tee ($23) captures the fed-uppedness with a graphic wit that can only be called economical.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week