ith the national average price of gas hovering at about $4 per gallon (the highest since July 2008, when it was $4.11), Americans are enduring the sort of collective frustration that often finds expression through T-shirts. This "Gas Prices Suck" tee ($23) captures the fed-uppedness with a graphic wit that can only be called economical.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week