ith the national average price of gas hovering at about $4 per gallon (the highest since July 2008, when it was $4.11), Americans are enduring the sort of collective frustration that often finds expression through T-shirts. This "Gas Prices Suck" tee ($23) captures the fed-uppedness with a graphic wit that can only be called economical.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- China's massive pollution problem
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
- How marriage has changed over centuries
Subscribe to the Week