Amid alarming reports of government spending ($20 billion on air conditioning?), why not spend $23 to express your outrage? This cheerful "Obama National Debt" T-shirt subtly blames the debt crisis on the president by visually referencing his 2008 campaign logo, linking Obama to the economic torture of future generations: "National Debt: It's for the children."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week