Amid alarming reports of government spending ($20 billion on air conditioning?), why not spend $23 to express your outrage? This cheerful "Obama National Debt" T-shirt subtly blames the debt crisis on the president by visually referencing his 2008 campaign logo, linking Obama to the economic torture of future generations: "National Debt: It's for the children."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
Subscribe to the Week