Amid alarming reports of government spending ($20 billion on air conditioning?), why not spend $23 to express your outrage? This cheerful "Obama National Debt" T-shirt subtly blames the debt crisis on the president by visually referencing his 2008 campaign logo, linking Obama to the economic torture of future generations: "National Debt: It's for the children."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
Subscribe to the Week