Amid alarming reports of government spending ($20 billion on air conditioning?), why not spend $23 to express your outrage? This cheerful "Obama National Debt" T-shirt subtly blames the debt crisis on the president by visually referencing his 2008 campaign logo, linking Obama to the economic torture of future generations: "National Debt: It's for the children."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Surviving a plane crash
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Stop freaking out over the West's jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week