Watch out for centenarians!
The coming wave of 100-year-old baby boomers — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Current number of Americans who have lived to 100 years of age
2 out of 3
Number of Americans 55 and older who list living to age 100 as one of their goals
Projected number of Americans who'll be 100 in the year 2050
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week