Watch out for centenarians!
The coming wave of 100-year-old baby boomers — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Current number of Americans who have lived to 100 years of age
2 out of 3
Number of Americans 55 and older who list living to age 100 as one of their goals
Projected number of Americans who'll be 100 in the year 2050
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Entrepreneurs: A dying breed?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week