Watch out for centenarians!
The coming wave of 100-year-old baby boomers — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Current number of Americans who have lived to 100 years of age
2 out of 3
Number of Americans 55 and older who list living to age 100 as one of their goals
Projected number of Americans who'll be 100 in the year 2050
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
Subscribe to the Week