Two sisters are suing a New Jersey cemetery for $25 million because their mother was buried in the wrong grave. Evelyn and Hortense Edwards were distressed to learn that their mother was not in grave 103, which they've visited for 20 years, and are seeking damages to ensure that the cemetery "would not be inclined to do that again."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week