Two sisters are suing a New Jersey cemetery for $25 million because their mother was buried in the wrong grave. Evelyn and Hortense Edwards were distressed to learn that their mother was not in grave 103, which they've visited for 20 years, and are seeking damages to ensure that the cemetery "would not be inclined to do that again."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
Subscribe to the Week