Two sisters are suing a New Jersey cemetery for $25 million because their mother was buried in the wrong grave. Evelyn and Hortense Edwards were distressed to learn that their mother was not in grave 103, which they've visited for 20 years, and are seeking damages to ensure that the cemetery "would not be inclined to do that again."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week