New Jersey appeals court this week ruled that a group of vegetarian Hindus, who were inadvertently served samosas containing meat at a Moghul Express, can sue the restaurant for the cost of flying to India to purify their souls in the Ganges River for 30 days. "If you follow the scriptures, it's definitely a huge cost," said Mehul Thakkar of the Yogi Divine Society.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week