61-year-old beach lifeguard is suing New York state, claiming he was fired for refusing to wear a skintight Speedo swimsuit. Roy Lester worked at Jones Beach for 40 years before being told he must take his annual swim test in a Speedo. "I wore a Speedo when I was in my 20s," says Lester. "But come on. There should be a law prohibiting anyone over the age of 50 from wearing a Speedo."
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
- Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
Subscribe to the Week