The Philips DiamondClean Sonic Toothbrush HX 9332 ($220) boasts a timer that assumes the all-important chores of reminding you to switch sides every 30 seconds and "nagging you to brush for the dentist-recommended two minutes." The DiamondClean has five cleaning modes and comes with a USB port that makes it the first electronic brush that can be charged by a laptop. Plus, its everyday charging dock is a "plug-inable" drinking glass. Source: Lifehacker.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week