400-pound convicted robber has been released from prison because a police lineup did not contain any obese people. Eric Kenley was convicted after being identified by victims. But an appeals court said the lack of "grossly overweight" men in the lineup violated Kenley’s rights, while conceding the difficulty of finding five other 400-pound men.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Did God have a wife?
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
Subscribe to the Week