Groupon is known for offering tempting deals on laser hair-removal and sushi classes. But college tuition? The group buying site's latest coupon — a 57 percent discount off tuition for an entry-level graduate teaching course — comes from Chicago's National Louis University. The Groupon slashes the cost of the three-credit class from $2,232 to $950, the first time a university course has been offered through the daily deals juggernaut.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Stop calling the GOP the party of new ideas
Subscribe to the Week