resident Obama may have been elected in 2008 amid "hope and change" hoopla, but voters aren't thrilled by the way he's handled the stagnant jobs situation and the comatose economy. As his approval ratings hit a record low, this t-shirt ($27) allows Obama's opponents to advertise their new hope — that next inauguration day won't just mark the end of the Obama era, but, cheekily, "The End of an Error."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week