President Obama may have been elected in 2008 amid "hope and change" hoopla, but voters aren't thrilled by the way he's handled the stagnant jobs situation and the comatose economy. As his approval ratings hit a record low, this t-shirt ($27) allows Obama's opponents to advertise their new hope — that next inauguration day won't just mark the end of the Obama era, but, cheekily, "The End of an Error."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week