President Obama may have been elected in 2008 amid "hope and change" hoopla, but voters aren't thrilled by the way he's handled the stagnant jobs situation and the comatose economy. As his approval ratings hit a record low, this t-shirt ($27) allows Obama's opponents to advertise their new hope — that next inauguration day won't just mark the end of the Obama era, but, cheekily, "The End of an Error."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- What these custom, 3D-printed earphones say about the future of consumer technology
Subscribe to the Week