President Obama may have been elected in 2008 amid "hope and change" hoopla, but voters aren't thrilled by the way he's handled the stagnant jobs situation and the comatose economy. As his approval ratings hit a record low, this t-shirt ($27) allows Obama's opponents to advertise their new hope — that next inauguration day won't just mark the end of the Obama era, but, cheekily, "The End of an Error."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week