President Obama may have been elected in 2008 amid "hope and change" hoopla, but voters aren't thrilled by the way he's handled the stagnant jobs situation and the comatose economy. As his approval ratings hit a record low, this t-shirt ($27) allows Obama's opponents to advertise their new hope — that next inauguration day won't just mark the end of the Obama era, but, cheekily, "The End of an Error."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week