TSA agent is demanding $500,000 from an airline passenger who described the agent's aggressive search of her crotch as "rape." On her blog, Amy Alkon wrote that TSA agent Thedala Magee repeatedly prodded and poked her vagina through her pants. "You raped me!" Alkon said she told Magee. After Alkon described the search online, the agent's lawyer demanded that Alkon remove the item and pay her $500,000.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
- How marriage has changed over centuries
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week