TSA agent is demanding $500,000 from an airline passenger who described the agent's aggressive search of her crotch as "rape." On her blog, Amy Alkon wrote that TSA agent Thedala Magee repeatedly prodded and poked her vagina through her pants. "You raped me!" Alkon said she told Magee. After Alkon described the search online, the agent's lawyer demanded that Alkon remove the item and pay her $500,000.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week