A TSA agent is demanding $500,000 from an airline passenger who described the agent's aggressive search of her crotch as "rape." On her blog, Amy Alkon wrote that TSA agent Thedala Magee repeatedly prodded and poked her vagina through her pants. "You raped me!" Alkon said she told Magee. After Alkon described the search online, the agent's lawyer demanded that Alkon remove the item and pay her $500,000.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
Subscribe to the Week