ome-brewing your own beer isn't easy. You can be as meticulous as a laboratory scientist when you combine ingredients, yet there's no avoiding the next frustrating, weeks-long step: "Place in a warm spot, cross your fingers, and wait." But now, the $5,000 (or so) WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery, created by a pair of New Zealanders, produces chilled, ready-to-drink home brews in just seven days. "If Willy Wonka had invented a home-brew beer machine," it would work as magically as this contraption — which, sadly, won't be available in the U.S. for months. Source: Wired.
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Can you 3D print an Hermes handbag?
- China's massive pollution problem
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week