he look is "more Spider-Man" than weekend warrior, but Salomon's EXO Sensifit running gear could make anyone's exercise routine less of a chore. A rubberized mesh is built into the pants, creating a "skin-tight exoskeleton" that supports muscles and reduces the vibrations from each foot strike, thus staving off "thigh fatigue" and similar afflictions. EXO shorts (which start at $100) are made with a high waistline to provide abdominal support. But use them with discretion. "Nipple-high shorts look bizarre if you run shirtless." Source: Wired.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- When will the Big One strike California?
- Entrepreneurs: A dying breed?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week