The look is "more Spider-Man" than weekend warrior, but Salomon's EXO Sensifit running gear could make anyone's exercise routine less of a chore. A rubberized mesh is built into the pants, creating a "skin-tight exoskeleton" that supports muscles and reduces the vibrations from each foot strike, thus staving off "thigh fatigue" and similar afflictions. EXO shorts (which start at $100) are made with a high waistline to provide abdominal support. But use them with discretion. "Nipple-high shorts look bizarre if you run shirtless." Source: Wired.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week