The look is "more Spider-Man" than weekend warrior, but Salomon's EXO Sensifit running gear could make anyone's exercise routine less of a chore. A rubberized mesh is built into the pants, creating a "skin-tight exoskeleton" that supports muscles and reduces the vibrations from each foot strike, thus staving off "thigh fatigue" and similar afflictions. EXO shorts (which start at $100) are made with a high waistline to provide abdominal support. But use them with discretion. "Nipple-high shorts look bizarre if you run shirtless." Source: Wired.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- In defense of family dinner
Subscribe to the Week