The look is "more Spider-Man" than weekend warrior, but Salomon's EXO Sensifit running gear could make anyone's exercise routine less of a chore. A rubberized mesh is built into the pants, creating a "skin-tight exoskeleton" that supports muscles and reduces the vibrations from each foot strike, thus staving off "thigh fatigue" and similar afflictions. EXO shorts (which start at $100) are made with a high waistline to provide abdominal support. But use them with discretion. "Nipple-high shorts look bizarre if you run shirtless." Source: Wired.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
Subscribe to the Week