Even though many commentators say it's too late for Sarah Palin to mount a presidential campaign, she's continuing her very public flirtation with a White House bid. Her incomplete track record — Palin famously stepped down as Alaska governor in 2009, just two-and-a-half years into a four-year term — remains a big liability. This deadpan T-shirt ($21.35) imagines a Palin campaign slogan inspired by her history of interrupted glory: "Traditional values. Less traditional dedication."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week