Even though many commentators say it's too late for Sarah Palin to mount a presidential campaign, she's continuing her very public flirtation with a White House bid. Her incomplete track record — Palin famously stepped down as Alaska governor in 2009, just two-and-a-half years into a four-year term — remains a big liability. This deadpan T-shirt ($21.35) imagines a Palin campaign slogan inspired by her history of interrupted glory: "Traditional values. Less traditional dedication."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week