Even though many commentators say it's too late for Sarah Palin to mount a presidential campaign, she's continuing her very public flirtation with a White House bid. Her incomplete track record — Palin famously stepped down as Alaska governor in 2009, just two-and-a-half years into a four-year term — remains a big liability. This deadpan T-shirt ($21.35) imagines a Palin campaign slogan inspired by her history of interrupted glory: "Traditional values. Less traditional dedication."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week