Even though many commentators say it's too late for Sarah Palin to mount a presidential campaign, she's continuing her very public flirtation with a White House bid. Her incomplete track record — Palin famously stepped down as Alaska governor in 2009, just two-and-a-half years into a four-year term — remains a big liability. This deadpan T-shirt ($21.35) imagines a Palin campaign slogan inspired by her history of interrupted glory: "Traditional values. Less traditional dedication."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week