ven though many commentators say it's too late for Sarah Palin to mount a presidential campaign, she's continuing her very public flirtation with a White House bid. Her incomplete track record — Palin famously stepped down as Alaska governor in 2009, just two-and-a-half years into a four-year term — remains a big liability. This deadpan T-shirt ($21.35) imagines a Palin campaign slogan inspired by her history of interrupted glory: "Traditional values. Less traditional dedication."
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
Subscribe to the Week