Even though many commentators say it's too late for Sarah Palin to mount a presidential campaign, she's continuing her very public flirtation with a White House bid. Her incomplete track record — Palin famously stepped down as Alaska governor in 2009, just two-and-a-half years into a four-year term — remains a big liability. This deadpan T-shirt ($21.35) imagines a Palin campaign slogan inspired by her history of interrupted glory: "Traditional values. Less traditional dedication."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week