A record 28 million viewers may have tuned in to see Ashton Kutcher's debut as Charlie Sheen's replacement on Two and a Half Men, but some argue that it's Sheen who's still "duh, winning." Many critics attributed the ratings spike to curiosity over how the show would handle Sheen's departure, and found the all-too-frequently naked Kutcher less than hilarious. Perhaps the series' new star could cover up with this referential t-shirt ($27).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
Subscribe to the Week