record 28 million viewers may have tuned in to see Ashton Kutcher's debut as Charlie Sheen's replacement on Two and a Half Men, but some argue that it's Sheen who's still "duh, winning." Many critics attributed the ratings spike to curiosity over how the show would handle Sheen's departure, and found the all-too-frequently naked Kutcher less than hilarious. Perhaps the series' new star could cover up with this referential t-shirt ($27).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week