record 28 million viewers may have tuned in to see Ashton Kutcher's debut as Charlie Sheen's replacement on Two and a Half Men, but some argue that it's Sheen who's still "duh, winning." Many critics attributed the ratings spike to curiosity over how the show would handle Sheen's departure, and found the all-too-frequently naked Kutcher less than hilarious. Perhaps the series' new star could cover up with this referential t-shirt ($27).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
Subscribe to the Week