disabled Ohio man has been ordered to stop selling vegetables from his front yard. Wesley Wood says the few dollars he earned selling tomatoes, broccoli, and peppers helped supplement his Social Security checks. But officials told him it's illegal to sell produce from a private home, so Wood will now give his vegetables away. "I just don’t want to see the stuff go to waste," said Wood. "And I have a lot of it."
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How Vanessa became Jacob
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week