New York woman who recently had a double mastectomy was forced to submit to an aggressive TSA search of her chest. Lori Dorn, balding from chemotherapy, offered to show screeners a medical card describing her prostheses, but was told she had to have a physical examination. "I had no choice but to allow an agent to touch my breasts in front of other passengers," said Dorn. TSA officials have apologized.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week