"Can you afford to get the best, most beautiful space heater ever made?" The handsome $400 Dyson Hot presents that quandary, generating and distributing warm air evenly throughout a room while eliminating two hazards of typical electric heaters. The Hot has no visible fan to harm fingers. Also, its surface "never gets too hot." The company says 22 engineers were needed to perfect the heater, whose thermostat can be set to keep a room at any temperature from 32 to 99 degrees Fahrenheit. The heater shuts off automatically if knocked over. Source: PCMag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week