ibson's new Firebird X ($5,570) is arguably "quite revolutionary." Essentially a traditional electric guitar with a built-in computer, it "can model over 2,000 different sounds and styles out of the box." It comes with Gibson’s trademarked RoboHead Tuners, which automatically tune the strings to any of multiple tunings. Purists don’t like the X, but it opens up infinite possibilities. Its Freescale processor "can run apps approved and sold through the Gibson website," and won’t go obsolete because it’s completely upgradable. Source: TechCrunch.com
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Battle in a blizzard
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The secrets of happy families
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
Subscribe to the Week