Percent increase in population of children ages 2-17 in the U.S. since 2009
Percent increase in portion of gaming community that's made up of children ages 2-17 in the U.S. since 2009
Percent increase in gaming among children ages 2-5
Source: NPD Group
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
Subscribe to the Week