Percent increase in population of children ages 2-17 in the U.S. since 2009
Percent increase in portion of gaming community that's made up of children ages 2-17 in the U.S. since 2009
Percent increase in gaming among children ages 2-5
Source: NPD Group
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week