Percent of women seeking to terminate a pregnancy who already have at least one child, according to the National Abortion Federation, a professional group of abortion providers
At least 10
Percentage increase in that figure since the economy crashed. Experts believe some mothers are electing to have abortions because they can't afford to raise another child.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week