former manager at Target is suing the firm, claiming he was fired for working during his lunch break. Target requires employees to clock out for half an hour for lunch. But Jason Kellner, an 8-year veteran, says his lunch was often interrupted by requests from customers and supervisors and that he never expected to be fired for helping them.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week