former manager at Target is suing the firm, claiming he was fired for working during his lunch break. Target requires employees to clock out for half an hour for lunch. But Jason Kellner, an 8-year veteran, says his lunch was often interrupted by requests from customers and supervisors and that he never expected to be fired for helping them.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Subscribe to the Week