A former manager at Target is suing the firm, claiming he was fired for working during his lunch break. Target requires employees to clock out for half an hour for lunch. But Jason Kellner, an 8-year veteran, says his lunch was often interrupted by requests from customers and supervisors and that he never expected to be fired for helping them.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
Subscribe to the Week