The Occupy Wall Street movement struggled to be taken seriously when protesters first began rallying on behalf of the "99 percent" over a month ago. Now, the anti-bank protests have spread to 900 cities worldwide — from Dubai to Japan — and, in a sure sign that the movement is resonating, manufacturers are suddenly churning out "99 percent" message tees. Sentimental protesters across the globe will likely wuv this goopy "Occupy Together" model ($28).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- How to save Meet the Press
Subscribe to the Week