he Occupy Wall Street movement struggled to be taken seriously when protesters first began rallying on behalf of the "99 percent" over a month ago. Now, the anti-bank protests have spread to 900 cities worldwide — from Dubai to Japan — and, in a sure sign that the movement is resonating, manufacturers are suddenly churning out "99 percent" message tees. Sentimental protesters across the globe will likely wuv this goopy "Occupy Together" model ($28).
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week