t's time for fall allergies, and "moisture-sucking radiators will soon follow." But that doesn't mean you have "to haul out that drab gray humidifier." Upgrade to Fred ($130). This fetching humidifier, made by the Swiss company Stadler Form, "wards off seasonal congestion and parched skin, and looks like a cast member of Wall-E." It runs silently and produces hot steam that's free of bacteria and minerals. Available in assorted colors. Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week