ou don't have to be among the wealthiest 1 percent to realize that skiing's more fun without lift lines and clumsy amateurs. Buy that experience with Aspen's "Ultimate Ski Pass" ($25,000). Along with getting you and three friends "unlimited first tracks" on the Aspen slopes before they open to the public, it includes an intro to the U.S. Women's Ski Team and a meal with the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association president. Aspen is offering 18 "ultimate" passes this season, but if the promotion's first two years are any guide, it will sell only two or three. Source: The Aspen Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week