This "Bond-villain lair" makes a "spectacular" home for fish. "Handmade to order" on the Côte d’Azur, the Silverfish Aquarium ($6,400) stands nearly 3 feet tall and makes life for your marine or freshwater pets a constant adventure. The aquarium comes with lighting, a heater, and "luxurious" silk plant foliage in each compartment — "enough for fish to hold secret meetings together in total privacy." All you need to add is gravel and residents. Source: Daily Mail
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week