This "Bond-villain lair" makes a "spectacular" home for fish. "Handmade to order" on the Côte d’Azur, the Silverfish Aquarium ($6,400) stands nearly 3 feet tall and makes life for your marine or freshwater pets a constant adventure. The aquarium comes with lighting, a heater, and "luxurious" silk plant foliage in each compartment — "enough for fish to hold secret meetings together in total privacy." All you need to add is gravel and residents. Source: Daily Mail
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week