This "Bond-villain lair" makes a "spectacular" home for fish. "Handmade to order" on the Côte d’Azur, the Silverfish Aquarium ($6,400) stands nearly 3 feet tall and makes life for your marine or freshwater pets a constant adventure. The aquarium comes with lighting, a heater, and "luxurious" silk plant foliage in each compartment — "enough for fish to hold secret meetings together in total privacy." All you need to add is gravel and residents. Source: Daily Mail
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Surviving a plane crash
- Confessions of a hotel insider
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week