his "Bond-villain lair" makes a "spectacular" home for fish. "Handmade to order" on the Côte d’Azur, the Silverfish Aquarium ($6,400) stands nearly 3 feet tall and makes life for your marine or freshwater pets a constant adventure. The aquarium comes with lighting, a heater, and "luxurious" silk plant foliage in each compartment — "enough for fish to hold secret meetings together in total privacy." All you need to add is gravel and residents. Source: Daily Mail
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- The case for killing law school
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
Subscribe to the Week