odd Remis of New York is so unhappy with the photos of his 2003 nuptials that he wants the photographers to refund their $4,100 fee — and cough up another $48,000 to recreate the entire wedding, to be shot by a new photographer. Among the complications: Remis divorced in 2009, and his ex-wife, Milena Grzibovska, is believed to be living in her native Latvia. State Supreme Court Justice Doris Ling-Cohan is allowing the suit to proceed, with a wink: Quoting "The Way We Were," the judge ruled that the "misty watercolor memories" deserve their day in court.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week