odd Remis of New York is so unhappy with the photos of his 2003 nuptials that he wants the photographers to refund their $4,100 fee — and cough up another $48,000 to recreate the entire wedding, to be shot by a new photographer. Among the complications: Remis divorced in 2009, and his ex-wife, Milena Grzibovska, is believed to be living in her native Latvia. State Supreme Court Justice Doris Ling-Cohan is allowing the suit to proceed, with a wink: Quoting "The Way We Were," the judge ruled that the "misty watercolor memories" deserve their day in court.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- The case for killing law school
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
Subscribe to the Week