odd Remis of New York is so unhappy with the photos of his 2003 nuptials that he wants the photographers to refund their $4,100 fee — and cough up another $48,000 to recreate the entire wedding, to be shot by a new photographer. Among the complications: Remis divorced in 2009, and his ex-wife, Milena Grzibovska, is believed to be living in her native Latvia. State Supreme Court Justice Doris Ling-Cohan is allowing the suit to proceed, with a wink: Quoting "The Way We Were," the judge ruled that the "misty watercolor memories" deserve their day in court.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- The executioners' lament
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
Subscribe to the Week