An Oregon man is being sued by two people who were riding in his stolen car when it crashed. George Hinnenkamp, 91, had his car stolen by his handyman, Joseph Dinwiddie, who later crashed it while drunk, injuring his two passengers. The passengers are now suing Hinnenkamp. "I was surprised as hell," Hinnenkamp said. "He took my car without permission and wrecked the damn thing."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week