An Oregon man is being sued by two people who were riding in his stolen car when it crashed. George Hinnenkamp, 91, had his car stolen by his handyman, Joseph Dinwiddie, who later crashed it while drunk, injuring his two passengers. The passengers are now suing Hinnenkamp. "I was surprised as hell," Hinnenkamp said. "He took my car without permission and wrecked the damn thing."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week