ontroversy has erupted among Christian fans of the Denver Broncos over a jersey some fans are wearing to honor devout quarterback Tim Tebow. Over Tebow's number 15, the jersey has the name "Jesus." Fan Traci Yown calls the jersey blasphemous, saying, "Sports is one thing, and Jesus is another." But the Rev. Marcus Buckley says objecting to displays of faith "just shows a cultural bias against Christ and Christianity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How to flirt, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- Everything you need to know about the Venezuelan protests
Subscribe to the Week