Controversy has erupted among Christian fans of the Denver Broncos over a jersey some fans are wearing to honor devout quarterback Tim Tebow. Over Tebow's number 15, the jersey has the name "Jesus." Fan Traci Yown calls the jersey blasphemous, saying, "Sports is one thing, and Jesus is another." But the Rev. Marcus Buckley says objecting to displays of faith "just shows a cultural bias against Christ and Christianity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week