ontroversy has erupted among Christian fans of the Denver Broncos over a jersey some fans are wearing to honor devout quarterback Tim Tebow. Over Tebow's number 15, the jersey has the name "Jesus." Fan Traci Yown calls the jersey blasphemous, saying, "Sports is one thing, and Jesus is another." But the Rev. Marcus Buckley says objecting to displays of faith "just shows a cultural bias against Christ and Christianity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week