Controversy has erupted among Christian fans of the Denver Broncos over a jersey some fans are wearing to honor devout quarterback Tim Tebow. Over Tebow's number 15, the jersey has the name "Jesus." Fan Traci Yown calls the jersey blasphemous, saying, "Sports is one thing, and Jesus is another." But the Rev. Marcus Buckley says objecting to displays of faith "just shows a cultural bias against Christ and Christianity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week