Controversy has erupted among Christian fans of the Denver Broncos over a jersey some fans are wearing to honor devout quarterback Tim Tebow. Over Tebow's number 15, the jersey has the name "Jesus." Fan Traci Yown calls the jersey blasphemous, saying, "Sports is one thing, and Jesus is another." But the Rev. Marcus Buckley says objecting to displays of faith "just shows a cultural bias against Christ and Christianity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week