ttention, all "obsessive multitaskers." The Kickstand desk ($1,499) is designed for cycling enthusiasts who want to pedal while they do office work. Just place your bike in a stationary trainer and set the adjustable tabletop to the appropriate height. Slide the top away to adjust the gears mid-workout, or to easily get on and off the bicycle. Despite the moving top, this desk is "sturdy enough that it won't wobble as you pedal." Self-conscious pedalers will appreciate that it's also "less goofy than a treadmill desk." Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week