ttention, all "obsessive multitaskers." The Kickstand desk ($1,499) is designed for cycling enthusiasts who want to pedal while they do office work. Just place your bike in a stationary trainer and set the adjustable tabletop to the appropriate height. Slide the top away to adjust the gears mid-workout, or to easily get on and off the bicycle. Despite the moving top, this desk is "sturdy enough that it won't wobble as you pedal." Self-conscious pedalers will appreciate that it's also "less goofy than a treadmill desk." Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week