Attention, all "obsessive multitaskers." The Kickstand desk ($1,499) is designed for cycling enthusiasts who want to pedal while they do office work. Just place your bike in a stationary trainer and set the adjustable tabletop to the appropriate height. Slide the top away to adjust the gears mid-workout, or to easily get on and off the bicycle. Despite the moving top, this desk is "sturdy enough that it won't wobble as you pedal." Self-conscious pedalers will appreciate that it's also "less goofy than a treadmill desk." Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week