legal battle has erupted between rapper Trey Songz and Dave Hester, star of the TV auction show Storage Wars, over the right to yell "Yuuup!" Songz says "Yuuup!" became his "signature sound" long before Hester began using it. Hester insists that Songz's "yuuup" is "distinct and different from Hester's more monosyllabic-sounding, guttural auction-bidding phrase."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week